MEDICA Special: QIAGEN/Anteo Bundle Promotion
Author: Anteo Technologies Date Posted:16 November 2015
Anteo and QIAGEN continue their collaborative approach at this week’s MEDICA, in Dusseldorf Germany, by promoting a bundling strategy at their respective booth.
Customers who purchase the QIAGEN ESEQuant LR3 reader for measurement of fluorescence or colorimetric lateral flow tests, will receive a FREE AMG™ Coupling Kit, 200 nm Magnetic Particles from Anteo. QIAGEN strongly believes that it will “further enhance the LR3 reader’s capabilities“.
To redeem this offer simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Anteo in Hall 03 / B59 and QIAGEN in Hall 03 / D84 at MEDICA.
The AMG™ Coupling Kit, 200 nm Magnetic Particles makes conducting lateral flow tests and biomolecule separation (including cell separation) easier and more flexible. The Kit contains Mix&Go™ activated 200 nm magnetic particles that give increased antibody binding capacity and functionality, while the included Blocking Buffer decreases assay background. Magnetic separation removes the need to perform centrifugation and filtration concentration.
Advantages of AMG™ Coupling Kit include:
- Better membrane flow
- For diverse applications, including dual labeling
- Proven better linearity
- Reduced aggregation
- Gentle yet secure multipoint binding of proteins
- No centrifugation or pH adjustment required
- Increase antibody functionality
- Reduce reagent preparation time by 3-4 hours
- Highly monodispersed
- Low background noise
- High reproducibility between experiments
- Store Mix&Go Activated Magnetic Particles for up to one year